You must be legal drinking age to enter this site.
BUDWEISER ICE HOCKEY TABLE PIN IN-CASE
SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND REGULATIONS
SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. No purchase necessary. Must be of legal drinking age in your province or territory of residence and a resident of Canada to participate. During the contest period, consumers can look inside specially marked cases of Budweiser for the Budweiser Ice Hockey Table PIN Card (the “Budweiser PIN Card”) featuring a unique PIN code. Specially marked cases of Budweiser are available at participating retail stores across Canada, including British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, and Prince Edward Island . While supplies last. Contest starts on or about February 1, 2013, and contest closes March 6, 2013 at 23:59 Eastern Standard Time (the “Contest Close Date”).
2. HOW TO PLAY: During the contest period, obtain a Budweiser PIN Card in specially marked cases of Budweiser or through No Purchase Necessary (see paragraph 3 for no purchase entry details). To participate, go to budweiser.ca or kingclub.ca, and click on the Contest link. You must be an existing King Club member or register for the King Club in order to enter the contest. During registration, you will be asked to provide a valid email address and create a password or connect via Facebook Connect. You must complete every field that is required on the “Registration” pages in order to register and participate in the Contest. After registering, you can log in and enter your PIN. Each unique PIN can only be entered once and will be counted as one entry. You can enter as many unique PINs as you like during the Contest Period. Entries must be received prior to the Contest Close Date. Entries received after the Contest Close Date are ineligible and will not be included in the grand prize draw.
3. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To receive a Budweiser PIN Card without purchase, please send a self-addressed postage stamped envelope to "Budweiser Ice Hockey Table Sweeps", Anomaly Inc., 46 Spadina Avenue, Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H8. Limit one request per envelope. Include your name, return mailing address, the statement "I am of legal drinking age in my province or territory of residence" and your signature. Requests must be received in time so that a unique PIN number can be mailed to you in time to participate before the Contest Close Date.
4. DRAW: A random draw will take place on approximately March 8, 2013 at 46 Spadina Ave, Toronto Ontario from among all eligible on-line entries. The selected entrant(s) will be contacted by phone and/or email within 2 days of the draw. If a selected entrant is unable to be contacted after 3 attempts, he or she forfeits the prize and another entrant may, at the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsor, be selected.
5. PRIZE: There are a total of three (3) grand prizes available to be won. Each grand prize consists of one (1) Budweiser Bar Quality Ice Hockey Table kit containing one (1) Budweiser Ice Hockey table, one (1) Budweiser Ice Hockey puck, two (2) Budweiser Ice Hockey sticks and kit instructions. Approx. retail value of prize is $7,000 CAD. Alcohol is not part of the prize. Table set up, adherence to kit instructions, maintenance, repairs, and any other table related expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Labatt is not responsible for use or misuse of prize once delivered.
Prize must be accepted as awarded. Prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutions, except by the Contest Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or any portion of a prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
Contestants must correctly answer a skill-testing arithmetic question without assistance (at the time and in the manner stipulated by the Contest Sponsor) and otherwise be in compliance with these rules in order to be declared a winner.
6. ODDS: The odds of winning a grand prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the contest period.
7. ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to any resident of Canada who is of legal drinking age in their province or territory of residence, who is not an employee, contractor, agent or representative of Labatt Breweries of Canada (the "Contest Sponsor"), and who is not an employee of the applicable provincial liquor agencies, license control/boards and their licensees, retailers, or distributors (the “Government Liquor Agencies”), prize suppliers, the contest judge, or a member of the immediate family (parent, spouse, sibling, child) of, or domiciled with any of the foregoing persons. The Government Liquor Agencies are not connected with this contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way whatsoever in regard to any matter which relates to this contest.
To be eligible, participants must have online access with a valid e-mail address as of the date of their entry. There is only one unique PIN entry per person/email address but participants can enter different PIN codes as often as they like during the contest period. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address by an online service provider, Internet access provider or other organization responsible for assigning the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. An entrant may be required to provide the Contest Sponsor with proof that she or he is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
8. RELEASE: Before a prize is awarded, winner(s) will be required to sign one or more declaration, publicity consent, waiver and release documents in a form acceptable to the Government Liquor Agencies, releasing the Government Liquor Agencies, the Contest Sponsor, the Contest Sponsor's parents, affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability of any kind, including without limitation any loss, damage, injury (including personal injury) or expense, in connection with this contest or occurring as a result of the prize being awarded. By participating in this contest, all participants declare that they have read, understood and complied with the contest rules, consent to the use of their name, biographical information and/or likeness for the purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, agree to abide by all decisions by the Contest Sponsor (which are final), and agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, the Government Liquor Agencies, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies from any liability in connection with participating in this contest and/or any prize awarded.
The Contest Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions including lost, misappropriated or corrupted entries, virus, worm or Trojan Horse damage or any other damage which may limit a participant's ability to participate in the Contest.
9. GENERAL: Budweiser PIN Cards obtained through unauthorized sources, or which are not original or are illegible, altered, reproduced, stolen, forged, counterfeited, irregular, or that contain printing or other errors are void. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for Budweiser PIN Cards that have been lost, tampered with or are ineligible. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor shall be final.
The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the offer or administration of this contest, including but not limited to, errors in the advertising, the contest rules, the selection and announcement of the winners or the distribution of any prize.
The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time without notice to participants, subject to approval from the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec (the “Régie”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
10. RESIDENTS OF THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of this publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately alter or damage any entry or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify such entrant or individual and seek damages or any other remedy from any such entrant or individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.